Sunday, July 22, 2007

Pictures of My Cute Kids







So here are some pictures of me and my classes. The first one is one of my girls and I showing off our science project, which I think was something about the plants and animals that live in different biomes (we should be worried when I don´t even understand the science homework). I´m playing some form of Go Fish in the next one, and I won!! I know I´m supposed to let the kids win, but it wasn´t a game of skill so I couldn´t help it. Then the third one is me being attacked by two boys(in the background you can see all my kids´Sponge Bob toothbrushes that we use each day). Then on the bottom we have the morning class photo. The big gringo in the front is a high school kid named Rob who was on a service team that was there my first week. His family sponsors one of the kids in my class so he spent the week with us. Behind me in the blue is the amazing and talented Miriam who makes all the magic happen in the fourth grade class.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

oh my gosh! They are SO adorable! haha... I know they just LOVE you guys!